Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Friends, Family....whatever you choose to call them.!

I mean Friends.....how can you describe the term "FRIEND".
Each individual will have some different way of describing what a friend is to them.

To me my friends are the people who will always be there for me, always up for doing something....i dunno i find it hard to describe. What i'm trying to get at here is that it's come to my attention that one of my best friends will be leaving at the end of this year, Yes Ryan. It may seem ages away but this year has gone too quickly with exams fast approaching. Two other friends having previously left, Morgan and Hash, I just felt like writing a little post on friends whilst looking through past photos of everyone.

Looking through old pictures (and new) made me want to create a photo/video.
Below is the video....hope you enjoy.
(Oh and don't forget to pause the playlist to your left --->)

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment